EGS has officially released an upgrade for DentalCAD, online software for the dental laboratory dedicated to the design and modeling, thus achieving the 5.2 release, which adds a further step in the transition to digitalisation and to the use of new technologies in the dental world.
The update will bring many technical improvements as well as new features implementations. Specifically, DentalCAD 5.2 introduces the following new features:
- 3D Space Mouse management
- Bar and implant refinements: lower part protection and round termination
- New attachments libraries
- Veener and inlay construction improvements
- Usability improvement
- New module for automatic tooth size detection based on AFG Methodology
- Full integration with Digital Smile System software to import projects and realize mockup through a guided workflow
- New 3D Viewer (software for mesh view, also available as stand alone solution)
Moreover, within this upgrade and therefore available in a single solution with DentalSuite, will also be released 3Dviewer software, a 3D CAD file viewer in STL format to meet the requests and needs of professionals and makers developing a program that will make their work easier and faster.
You can find more info about 3Dviewer at the following link: